Capital Region Nordic Alliance (CRNA) is partnering with The Mt Greylock Thunderfest Committee to host a 5K classic XC ski event on March 5, 2017 Mt Greylock. Details are: March [...]
Capital Region Nordic Alliance (CRNA) is partnering with The Mt Greylock Thunderfest Committee to host a 5K classic XC ski event on March 5, 2017 Mt Greylock. Details are:
- March 5, 2017, Noon to 3 pm
- Location: Greylock Glen, Adams, Massachusetts. The GPS location is 155 Gould Road, Adams, MA, 01220
- The race course will be in Greylock Glen at the foot of the mountain. Don’t worry, you won’t have to climb Mount Greylock!
- Online registration at Active.com
- Day of Race Registration will begin at 9 am.
- CRNA will provide timing, bibs, and its famous CRNA Mug…It’s All About the MUG!!!!
- Fees: Pre-registration through active.com will be $15. Day of race registration will be $20 for 5K. Day of registration starts at 9AM. Veteran, YOUTH 12 and under and seniors 65 and older ski for free!
- Limited entry level nordic equipment available through Berkshire Outfitters. Contact Josh Chittenden at 413-743-5900
Funds are non refundable with credit to subsequent CRNA Nordic events held year round in the region. All funds go to support CRNA programming for youth/adults/military with special needs/disabilities. CRNA is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and a US Paralympic Nordic Club. On behalf of those CRNA serves….We Thank you for your support!!!
XC skiers who want to compete in the Dion 5K will have the opportunity to do both events as the snowshoe event is in the morning….
Any questions, contact Tom Wright at 518-567-7201 email@example.com or Russ Myer, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Sunday) 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Greylock Glen adjacent to Gould Road.
l Tom Wright - 518-567-7201